Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ramblings


Hello to all my fabulous bloggy readers! :)

This weekend was my baby shower for our son-to-be, Colston. I wanted to say a big ol' thank you to my BFF Jenn for a fabulous cake and an awesome corsage. I'd been lusting after an item from this shop on Etsy ever since I saw my friend's wedding photos. I complimented her flowers--I swear, they looked like deep red roses--and she replied with, "oh! Thanks! They're paper." Do WHAAAT?! Yep. So be sure and check out Desicra on Etsy. She's located in my neck of the woods--South Carolina--and man oh man, she does some beautiful and awesome work.
One of the many awesome items I received at my shower was this phenomenal owl quilt from my friend Crystal. Would you believe this was her first quilt??? It even has his initials down in the bottom right corner. I'll have to take more up close photos for you to see! Crystal has a cute Etsy shop, so be sure to check her out at Ekwah Baby.


{Me & my hubby James}

Don't forget--2 weeks of fantastic giveaways are coming March 20th thanks to Wildflowers & Whimsy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! I was pretty amazed that it turned out so well myself. I'm glad you liked it and you did have a wonderful shower. I'd be a happy lady if my turned out half as good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!