Friday, March 25, 2011

fab friday fun & discounts



TGIF!

This week has seemed so *long* to me. Anyone else glad today is Friday? Raise your hand...!

(if you really just raised your hand, giggle at yourself *wink*)

Don't forget there are 2 awesome deals open right now in my Sneak Peeks on Facebook. Just go here, click 'like', and you'll see them in their own little album!

Maybe you are wanting to do more shopping (yes, please!)...? There's a 15% off discount code posted on my fanpage as well...take advantage!!!

Here's a peek at my newest wreath...anyone love argyle aside from me???


AND...

Do you blog? Do you have an Etsy shop?

If you answered yes, then come join me on the Blogger's Heaven team I discovered. We can support each other, make new friends, discover some new blogs...You can find it here:



2 comments:

  1. I adore that argyle idea. Would it be weird to put a wreath on every door in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Raises hand* TGIF for sure! Looooove the new wreath. The colors and pattern are pretty.

    P.S.: Thanks for mentioning Blogger's Heaven =)
    Incase you see this before you check out the team again, here's a link to grab the Blogger's Heaven button: http://www.kdndesigns.com/bloggers-heaven.php

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!