Thursday, March 24, 2011

colorful new items plus a discount!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

Who wants to do a little shopping...?! :)

Some of you may remember this post where I mentioned a new feature on my Facebook fan page called 'Sneak Peeks'...all you need to do is 'like' me on Facebook to take advantage of brand new items being offered at a discount before they are listed in my shop!

Here's a peek at the two Sneak Peek items I'm offering a great deal on...available through Saturday at noon! For pricing and/or to purchase, head on over to my fanpage :)


I also wanted to show off this new item I have listed in my shop...part of my new 'Door Decor' line!



(don't forget there are *3* new giveaways opening today; you can find the details here)

1 comment:

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!