Monday, December 19, 2011

photo challenge, part five


Hey, y'all!

It's that time again--photo fun day! :)

I'm taking a few liberties with these...I hope our fab hostess doesn't mind...you know, the one who said she has a hairy back and three teeth? Yeah. Her. *wink*

In no particular order...

-Artwork-
My skyline painting I did at Sips'n'Strokes.


-Closet-
I hate my closet. It is tiny. We added on to it when we moved in, because this was supposed to be for my stuff AND the hubs' stuff. Pardon me while I laugh hysterically. *gigglesnort* So here's a peek in my ever-messy, shoe-and-clothes-filled-closet. There are far more shoes than anything. It's true--I have a problem.


-Clothing-
Okay, seriously. Cutest. Shirt. Ever.


-Gratitude-
We received this notice of what our insurance paid towards Colston's surgery. I about fell over. We paid, I think, $100 out of pocket? So today, I am immensely grateful for insurance.


-Where You Sleep-
This is our home last year when we had our (for us) crazy big snow. I think snow makes everything look so serene, pretty, calm.



1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am COMPLETELY jealous of your Sips'n'Strokes place. That is just the greatest idea ever. I want to moved down to where you live in time to paint the funky paisley tree today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!