Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girlie Pink Christmas

Hey, y'all!

I wanted to share my pink tree with y'all today. I absolutely love this tree!
I got it on clearance three or four years ago, for about $10.

I hit up Hobby Lobby that year for black and white decorations, like this awesome garland. It is black, pearl white, and silver. I love it!

The tree is pre-lit, so the wires for the lights are pink, which I think makes the garland pop even more!

Then I like to add a little whimsy in with the black and white...like this funky, fun octopus!

How about some disco, y'all?


Black and white beaded ball, with some froufy black fur!

And what would this be without a shoe or two? Love this one!

I may or may not have a minor obsession with penguins as well...I could do a full size tree in all the different penguin ornaments I have.

To finish it off, I add a huge black ball of feathers. It is actually an ornament, but with a little creative finagling (aka, a mini hair clip), it became my topper!

Ta-da! All done. I haven't put this tree up but 1 time, so I was especially excited to find time and a place for it this year!

Do you have themed trees? Anyone else have a pink tree that isn't for a little girl? Haha :)


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I would love a pink tree!

    Our tree is all done in blue and silver ornaments. Although none of the ornaments are lower than 3 feet from the floor. You can totally tell a toddler lives here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girly tree!
    I have a baby tree in my room so that I can use it as a nightlight. That's possibly my favorite part of Christmas...the lights.
    I want your penguin ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!