Thursday, April 7, 2011

coming soon & sale!!!

Hey y'all!!!

Well...I had a doctor's appointment today and it's looking like my due date of April 30th is pretty accurate :) Don't want to over share *but* I'm hoping Baby C is going to be making an appearance soon!

I'll be taking a little bloggy maternity leave in about 2 weeks...but I have some awesome posts planned for you!!!

In addition to a couple of posts I have scheduled by yours truly (yay! nursery reveal, for one!), you will get to enjoy guest posts by my real-life BFF, Jenn--you're in for some YUMMY recipes...

~and~

My bloggy BFF Melanie @ Lucky 7 Design will also be stopping by with some awesome posts and reveals as well!

I'll leave you with a reminder of my fabulous sale going on in my Etsy shop!!!

--now through Saturday at midnight EST, take 25% off your purchase (before shipping) with the code LMS25 (it's all set up on Etsy and ready to go)!

--all purchases totaling $5 or more (after discount, before shipping) will receive a free flower brooch in color of your choice (specify blue, pink, yellow, green or purple at checkout)!


{here's a sneak peek at my newest wreath made from *eight* repurposed red shirts, not yet listed, so y'all get to see it first!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!