Friday, July 8, 2011

confessions & a new wreath!

Hey, y'all!

Confession:
I'm woefully behind in my Google Reader. Current unread blog post count?
492

Confession:
I've had the supplies to make the ca-uuuutest Scrabble-inspired door hanging since...
umm...
it's been a while.
Haven't touched it.

Confession:
I have a serious Pepsi problem.
Serious.
I think I've drank my weight in Pepsi just this week.

Confession:
This week has been (mostly) a craft failure...
but...
I did manage to make this wreath as a birthday gift for my Mom!

Which brings me to my last confession:

Confession:
I have a wreath-making-obsession.



2 comments:

  1. Love the new wreath...Way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I'm sure your mom was / will be thrilled with it! Love it! Thanks so much for linking up to last week's BFF Open House!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!