Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday


Happy Wednesday everyone!

What are you working on right now? I'm trying to round out my list of "to-do's"--or should I say, "to-makes"--for Baby Boy's nursery. We are finally finishing up our porch-turned-room (post on that when it's done!) so that the hubby can have his home office and Baby Boy can have a room!

Anyone have any fab nursery ideas or suggestions you'd like to share??? I know I have lots'o'mama's blogging out there, so I'm open to ideas, advice, pictures, projects...I am working with a small space though! :)

If you're perusing Facebook today be sure to check out Designs by Mila. She's one of my 'real-life' besties, and she makes the prettiest jewelry! Mila is working on a new line of jewelry crafted from 'broken' china, and it's sure to be a hit! Her giveaway is open until Friday, and it's super simple to enter!


And please--share any baby room ideas, projects, pictures, etc. with me below! I would love to see what you have in mind!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I had tons of fun doing Jasper's nursery last year.. you can check it out here:
    http://cabinandcub.blogspot.com/2010/06/nursery-tour.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!