Monday, January 24, 2011

let's be friends...and followers :)

I'm not even sure where, but I saw a post about this awesome idea for a 'swap following' linky party at Homemaker on a Dime. The general concept reminds me of the saying "to have a friend you must be a friend"...and we all know in blogland it can be hard to find friends because there's just so many blogs to explore!

So I'm going to link up and find some crafty new people to follow, hopefully find a few friends in the meant time...and I hope you'll join me! If you're new to my blog, please take a look around, and comment away on posts! We all love comments!!!


11 comments:

  1. Woot! I found you thru the follower swap, and just signed up to follow you. You have a super cute blog, I'm off to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you through the swap blog link party...Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I'm following you now! =) Hope you'll follow back! <3

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I am your newest follower. I'm here from the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. New follower =)

    -Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following! Congrats on your little one and I love the doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining! I hope that this turns out as a positive experience for you :) I'm also a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog from finding this party, but did not join the party this week :(
    So I am here to meet you and become a follower, it is great to meet another shopping and crafting addict :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that the truth? It's harder than I thought it would be!! So, come on over and follow me!!! I am a follower of yours now! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm due in April too! the 4th. It's sneaking up way to fast

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!