(1) I've had the same real-life BFF for about...24 years now. She's sarcastic, slightly-ADD, type A, and a lefty like me.
She's also known for her oddball sense of humor, and giving me cards with her 'artwork' inside, like this:
(2) Charleston, SC, about a 3.5 hour drive from where I've lived my whole life, is one of my favorite places in the world. This is the Cooper River Bridge and I like to drive over it just for fun...'cause it's pretty :)
(3) I have a love for Edgar Allan Poe and his works. If you're ever in Charleston, head over to Sullivan's Island and visit Poe's Tavern...the entire menu (and restaurant) is based around images of him and his works. I adore it.
(5) I taught K3 for a full year, which included a full session of summer camp with about a dozen 3's. Several Disney princesses met an unfortunate demise at the hands (actually, feet) of my boys...my girls cried.
(6) Exactly one year ago, I was lucky enough to accompany my hubby on a business trip to Hawaii...for two weeks. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen, the friendliest I've ever visited, and I would LOVE to go back.