Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Renovations


I miss blogging...and crafting...
BUT...
I have a very good reason for my absence...
(or so I *think*)
Some of you may have read that I'm expecting at the end of April...my hubby works from home (software developer) and his "office" is in what will be Baby Boy's room (still no name, sorry folks)...so we decided to close in our screened porch to give Mr. his 'office space' and me a reading nook...
We are {thisclose} to having the new room done and I have been cleaning like crazy to help Mr. get it ready...thus blogging and crafty time have suffered a LOT...
Here is a peek from the day we started to close in the room...I forgot to take one before everything got started, but I'm *so excited* and it's going to add about 200 square feet for us to live, work and play!


There is *so* much more now--walls, floors, windows, blinds, PAINT...My husband, daddy, and father-in-law are awesome guys...they've done all the work! I can't wait to have everything finished and do an awesome "make over" post...I hope you'll come see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!