Monday, July 2, 2012

Shop My Closet!

Hey, y'all!
I don't normally do this, but I've seen several other bloggers do it, and it seems to work :)

I have some awesome clothes I need to get rid of! My post-baby body is not going to fit in these anymore...all but 1 are new with tags.

Each item has a description and a price. If you are interested in one or more, please leave a comment or email me directly. I will invoice you via PayPal. 
Thanks y'all!

Jessica McClintock for Gunne Sax
Cocktail Dress, Size 5
Purchased new from Dillards, $120
Worn 1 time for a wedding
(see below pics)
Price: $40, shipped






Cute Black Dress, New With Tags
From Dillards
Size XS
Body of dress is cotton jersey, double layered
Beaded top with adjustable halter
Shelf Bra
Price: $15, shipped






Nicole by Nicole Miller Dress
New With Tag 
(well, actual price is gone but tag hanger & extra pieces are attached)
Size 4
Price: $15, shipped




Black Tank Dress
New With Tags
Empire Waist
Size Small
Price: $10, shipped




NY & CO. Bright Pink Pants
New With Tags
(ridiculously soft, by the way)
Size 2 Average
Price: $10, shipped


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!