Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Manic Monday

Hey y'all!

Here's what I've got going on:

--new items for ShenanAgains
--fun things I've been working on for gifts
--a feature on a fabulous jewelry maker you're going to love!

And last but not least...I need your help!

I want to make letters for my little man's nursery...but I don't know how I want to embellish them or even what kind I want to use!

Canvas? Chipboard? Wooden cut outs?

So I'm asking for you to please show me your ideas! Whether it's something you've made, a tutorial or picture you've seen, anything! I want to see! You can comment below or email your ideas to me!

I would really appreciate it!

What are you working on this week? :)

1 comment:

  1. I used wooden letters for my wedding. it was super easy I just painted them and hung them off our chairs at the reception with ribbon. I have also seen cardboard letters mod-podged with decorative paper. That looks good too. Hope your project goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!