Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it is what it is

Hey everyone! Hope all is well in your worlds. I've been hard at work coming up with some new pendants that will involve old keys, as well as some bead bowls...more to come on that! Gotta get something worth picturing up here first :) I had a mad rush on Etsy around my birthday and that quickly died! Traffic to my shop is slow, and I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it's just that way every where?

Anyway, tonight my heart is heavy. A dear friend of my husband's & mine is headed to Afghanistan for his first deployment. I'm trying to be strong for my hubby, who is much more upset than I am. He had to sign as a witness on his will today, and it just really hit home for him. Our friend has asked that we keep his spirits high by sending packages regularly as soon as we are able...so I have posted an alchemy request on Etsy hoping there are some kind people out there who are able to offer some goodies to round out the packages for a small price...we'll see :) I know times are hard, but it can't hurt to try, right?

Godspeed my friend & come home to us soon! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!