Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster

Have y'all heard about Influenster? Are you a member?

I was invited by a friend, and so far, it is pretty addicting. I'll admit, I had never heard of it. And I know--one more social media outlet, right? Not really.

Influenster is part-community, part-reviews, part-game. You review products you love (or hate) to raise your 'score', and earn badges. You can interact with other trendsetters and find out how your favorite products stack up.

If you're like me, and a product-junkie (makeup! shoes! clothes! baby stuff!), this is the place for you.

It can be a little confusing and overwhelming at first glance. There is just so. much. stuff. To read, do, figure out. But once you start in on earning badges, the fun really begins!

Even better...participating can earn you discounts and previews on products, even a free box of goodies to try for yourself!

Go ahead and check it out. You can find me there, as mullinnix_girl. Click here to join, and have fun!




{I am not being compensated in any way for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!