Wednesday, November 16, 2011

daily photo challenge, part 1

Hey y'all...

Let's be clear: I am no photographer.
I have a simple, point and shoot Nikon, it was a gift.
None of the awesome, fancy, need-a-novel-to-use-it cameras some of you lucky gals have :)

But Lesley at Fabulously Flawed wanted to partake in a 30 Day photo challenge...just not in 30 days. And I am all about the unorthodox ;)

So if you'd like to join in, we're diving in today with "animal". You can get the nitty gritty over at Lesley's place.

I was hoping for a great shot of the leaves swirling around today, but caught my beautiful White Dog in the lens instead.
(yes, his name is in fact, White Dog)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...his name is White Dog!?!
    That's the most awesome thing ever!
    My daughter just said, " His name is white dog because he's white!" and my son replied, " Thank you, Captain Obvious. "
    My kids are jerks. You photo is fab! I love that you took part and I can't wait to see what you'll have next week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good picture! And he is adorable! And the fact that his name is White Dog makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Dog is brilliant, even better than Deefer, who a friend used to own! (D for Dog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome guy!! I had a white cat when I was little -yellow eyes though, so she wasn't deaf. We called her..... Snowball. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!