Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm alive!




Yes, it's true y'all.

I am alive.

Holy jeebus I have not blogged in fo-eva, y'all! Ugh.

Between taking care of Baby Boy, trying to do more at home (so we spend less), and prep for our re-try at a vacation, I feel as though I'm barely keeping my head above water.

I am doing some serious cleaning out...again.

Why don't ya take a peek?

I have lots I'll be adding, all for sale. I have supplies, creations, gift packaging, etc. to add that needs to go!!! All items are created by me and all supplies are new! Prices are listed in the caption and include shipping.


Hard form necklaces for slides:

Napkin rings created by yours truly:

Cute bells (wouldn't these be great for kids, keyrings, zipper pulls...lots of possibilities!):


All this and more is listed in a special album on my Facebook page. Use comments to ask questions, or leave your PayPal email addy for me to bill you for items! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!