Wednesday, June 15, 2011

oh happy day


Hey y'all!

If you hang around here much, you may have noticed my shameless love for Kimberly over at Bugaboo Mini Mr & Me...I don't exactly hide my obsession love for her blog very much...Oops.

Kimberly is super nice and talented and has some really stinkin' cute kiddos. And to top alllllll that--she went and hit the milestone of 500 followers!!! Yes indeed! So to celebrate she's having a few giveaways...apparently my stalking love for her blog paid off, because she asked if I'd like to offer up an item!

Um, YES.

*does a happy dance*

So if you'd like to get in on the giveaways, including one from yours truly, just hop over to Kimberly's awesome blog and take a peek...Maybe you'd like to win my upcycled t-shirt necklace & rosette? Did I mention the rosette can be worn in your hair as well?

Yep. 'Cause I'm all about the multi-tasking.

What are you waiting for?! Go!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Heading there now. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!