Sunday, June 12, 2011

bittersweet sale!


Hey y'all!

Gosh it's been for-ev-er since I've blogged! Shame on me. Having a 6 week old is hard work! There is no kinda concealer that can hide these dark circles, eesh!

So today I woke up to a sale! Wonderful, right? It was just a teensy bit bittersweet. You see, I sold the very first item I made to start my shop, ShenanAgains, with...yes! The first one. It's this awesome upcycled picture frame:


It's one of my favorite things I've ever made, I think. I scoured my (shamefully) massive magazine stash for black and white pictures that were punk-y and tough and fun.

But on Monday, said frame will be on it's way to it's new home in AUSTRALIA. Such is the beauty of Etsy...that one of my little ol' creations will have a home half way around the world from me! *sniff* :)

In other news...apparently a few of my Facebook fans would love to have one of my upcycled wreaths...ask, and ye shall receive! I'll be creating an upcycled wreath in the next few days for a giveaway...so if you're interested in winning, check back here for details and be sure you're a fan on Facebook so you too can enter!

2 comments:

  1. I love your magazine art...you know my bowl is my fav piece!

    Im so excited to see some new wreaths...one day they will be selling in my store!


    xoxoxo
    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!