Hey y'all...here are 25 things about me for your reading pleasure. I was inspired to do this by Stephanie at Junker Newbie.
1. I am anti-social. I will text or email with you all day. But getting me motivated to go out and do something is like pulling teeth.
2. I am a homebody.
4. I hate change. It stresses me out beyond belief.
5. Thanks to Pinterest, I have eleventy million ideas for decorating our new space when we move.
6. Also thanks to
crack Pinterest, I have a zillion and one ideas for my Etsy shop.
7. I have no idea if eleventy billion is more or less than a zillion and one.
8. I'm still having a 50% off sale in my Etsy shop because I forgot to cancel the coupon code...and I'd really like to get rid of all the crap that's left.
9. Why yes, that absolutely was a shameless self-promotion. It's my blog, right?
10. I started planning Baby C's first birthday party weeks ago.
11. I have decided that when I grow up, I should be a party planner.
12. Speaking of growing up, I turn the big 3-0 this summer, and I can't decide how I feel about it.
13. <--is my lucky number.
14. There are 3 Friday the 13th's (13ths? whatever) this year, and my birthday is one of them.
15. My high school days can mostly be summed up by watching Daria.
16. I really, really need a haircut.
17. I am obsessive about watching Criminal Minds.
18. If I could be a fictional TV character for a day, I'd want to be Fiona Glenanne.
19. I get off-subject very--OMG I have a story to tell you...wait, what was I saying?
20. I have a LOT of trouble getting rid of things (clothes, sentimental items, craft supplies).
21. I don't really like ice cream.
22. Mayfield Banana Split ice cream is REALLY freakin' good, y'all.
(trust me, see #21)
23. I cannot go more than a few hours without a Pepsi, or you will not want to be in my presence.
24. I never leave the house without my wedding rings and Chapstick; anything else is negotiable.
25. I have a bit of an obsession with Edgar Allan Poe.
If you do a 25 things post, leave me a link in the comments!