Monday, November 29, 2010

Long time, No see...

WOW...has it really been since 8/09 that I posted??? I'm horrible :) In my defense, I must say, a lot has happened. I started a new job, finished my 2 year degree, my grandmother fell & took a turn for the worse...By 8/10, I was no longer employed, and my grandmother is now in a nursing home. My husband & I are expecting our first child this spring. I am still very much alive and crafting :) I realized after I signed up for a craft swap over at http://www.thetshirtdiaries.com/2010/11/holiday-craft-swap-time.html....that I have majorly neglected this blog!!! So if any of my followers out there are still peeking in on me, thanks! I'll try to be more diligent about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!