Wednesday, July 22, 2009

who loves earrings?

I would love to get rid of some earrings to make a little room in my shop :) I've posted my sale in the shop announcement, on forums, even in the BNR I'm a part of...no bites yet, though!

I'm offering 20% off all earrings! All you have to do is put "20" in the notes to seller at checkout, but don't pay--let me invoice you the updated amount :) Be sure to check it out!

Also, I wanted to let all you Etsy peeps know about this great BNR I'm a part of. We are the Booty babes (fun, right?)! It's such a wonderful group of people and I love being a part of it. It's my first BNR and so far it's been so wonderful meeting such cool people and supporting one another. I encourage you to check it out & join us, you can find our thread here:

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6224167

A special shout out to MonkeyThreads, who found me in a chat one night & got me to join! You can see her shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5098017

Hope to see y'all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I have had many earring sales and I have tons of things on sale right now, but no bites. I am thankful to one seller who bought 3 things I had on sale. I need to clear some stuff out.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DawnWillBreak :) I needed that encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!