Friday, July 6, 2012

My First Blog 'Series'

Hey y'all!

I am so excited to tell y'all about this. My BFF and I text...a lot. Not as much as some, I'm sure, but enough that since getting my first iPhone back in February, I've racked up a lot of messages with her!

Now, you may remember Jenn from the guest post she did while I was in the hospital having my son. Or perhaps from the random posts about projects for her, like this one.

The point is, she's hilarious and like most BFFs, we think we're even funnier together (right?). So in order to have some regular posts happening in this place, even when I'm not so crafty, I'm introducing...

(pretend we have a drum roll here)

Texts With Jenn! 

Basically it's random screen shots of our texts that are good for a giggle. I can't promise the language will always be 100% PG either, so consider yourselves warned. The first post will be live in a few hours...so I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!