Thursday, May 28, 2009

yippeeeee!!!!

So...I went up to Mac's house today to do some crafting/jewelry making. I managed to make around 6-7 pair of earrings up there, way more than I ever accomplish here at home! Woo hoo :) So that was awesome...but then...THEN...I come home and my oh my...my porch was overflowing with deliveries :) Yessss!!!

Among my lovely treasures were my latest order of business cards; my dried herbs (lavender, chamomile, mint leaves); my *new* suspension soap base; my apricot seed meal and orange peel; my crinkle cutter; a scale; two soap molds...the list goes on! I am so thrilled to have all of my supplies here a full week before the fair! I should have plenty of time to get all of my yummy new stuff made! I plan to make coffee soap, several exfoliating soaps for both bath & body, new bath teas...It's gonna be greaaaat! *does a little happy dance* I'll keep y'all updated and post pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a little dance, y'all!